Due to Cold Temps, Excessive Winds, & Saturated Grounds we feel it is in the best interest of everyone, Fans, Racers, and Staff to just cancel this weekend and move on to warmer weather. This Saturday and Sunday are forecasted to be 52 degrees at start time with 10 – 15 mph winds.

Sprint Car fans, we have been in contact with Lincoln Speedway Management with what our thoughts were for the weekend. They had expressed interest if we were not going to race this weekend they would like to run an efficient 1 division Sprint Car program. In collaboration we all felt this is a good fit for the Central PA Drivers and Fans.

We will all look forward to brighter warmer weather next weekend. Stay warm and see you all soon.